The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test result or commonly known as the MHTCET Result 2021 will be released by the authorities of the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell in the month of November 2021, most probably 28th November 2021 tentatively. The candidates who have appeared for the examination on the scheduled date will be able to check and download their result by visiting the official website i.e. mahaonline.gov.in using their Roll number.
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is an entrance examination which has been conducted by the MHTCET Cell to offer admission in degree courses of Engineering & Pharmacy in various government and private institutions and colleges in the state of Maharashtra. The candidates whose aim is to take admission in B.Tech, B.Pharma, D.Pharma etc. courses have appeared for the examination every year. The MHTCET 2021 has been successfully conducted from 1st October 2021 to 9th October 2021 for the PCB Group and For PCM Group the examination has been conducted from 12th October 2021 to 20th October 2021. Those who have given the examination will be able to check their results after the authority releases it,so that they can check that whether they are qualified for the test or not. The MHTCET Result will be available in the form of a scorecard. The result will consist of the subject-wise secured score, overall score of the candidate and the other basic details such as candidate’s name, date of birth, category of the candidate etc. Also, note that the authorities will not send the MHTCET Result by any offline method such as courier or by post individually. Every candidate needs to check that from the official portal.
In this paragraph, you will find all the information about the MH CET Result 2021 such as important date, procedure to download the result, contents of it, procedure to calculate the score, the tie-breaking criteria, the counseling procedure and such related topics as we have enlisted them all. If you are willing to know then you are advised to go through the full article. Hope you will find it helpful.
MH CET Result 2021
|Topic is about||MHTCET Result|
|Full name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Result|
|Name of the examination||MHTCET 2021|
|Exam conducting authority||Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell|
|MHTCET Result release date||28th November 2021 (Tentative)|
|Mode of download||Online|
|Purpose of the exam||To offer admission in degree courses of Engineering & Pharmacy in various government and private colleges of Maharashtra|
|Exam frequency||Once in a year|
|Courses offered||Various Engineering and Pharmacy courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharma, D.Pharma etc.|
|Total number of groups||Two – PCM & PCB|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test or CBT)|
|Minimum qualifying marks||50% of the total marks of MHT CET|
|Test takers||Around 4,35,650|
Maharashtra MH CET 2021 Results Date
A complete list of the dates of the MHTCET 2021 has been given below. We have mentioned the dates as per the release of the officials. We have enlisted the dates in a tabular form so that no one finds any difficulty to understand any event of the admission process. Here you will find dates from the online application to the counseling. Just have a look.
|1.||MHTCET 2021 Online application started from||7th January 2021|
|2.||Last date to apply for the application without the late fee||26th May 2021 to 7th June 2021|
|3.||The MHTCET 2021 has Admit Card released on||26th September 2021|
|4.||MHTCET 2021 exam dates||1st October 2021 to 9th October 2021 (For PCB Group)12th October 2021 to 20th October 2021 (For PCM Group)|
|5.||MHTCET 2021 Answer key release date||10th November 2021|
|6.||Result date of the MHTCET 2021 Result||28th November 2021 (Tentative)|
|7.||MHTCET 2021 Counseling will start from||December 2021|
Maharashtra CET Result 2021 & Merit List
The MHTCET Result will consist of the following details that we have mentioned below along with the secured marks of the candidate. We have mentioned the contents of the MHTCET Result so that you get an idea about the outlook of the result. They are as follows:
- Name of the candidate: The whole name of each applicant will be there on Result.
- Roll number or Application number: The candidate’s Roll number or their application number will be mentioned there.
- Subject group: The subject group i.e. PCM or PCB will also be there on theResult.
- Parent’s name: The name of every candidate’s parent will be written there also.
- Subject-wise score: The subject wise percentile score secured by the candidates will be there.
- Total score: The total secured score of the candidate will be there.
- Qualification status: The qualification status of the candidate i.e. he/she has qualified for the examination or not will also be written there.
How To Check MHTCET Result 2021
To check the MHTCET Result, candidates can follow the below-mentioned procedure without skipping anything. We have enlisted each and every step so that every candidate you can download their result without any difficulty. The procedure is as follows:
- First of all, visit the official website of MHTCET Cell i.e. www.mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in,
- From the main webpage, you need to search for the Result/ Scorecard link and then click on that.
- After clicking that you will be redirected to a new webpage where you need to enter your Roll Number along with the captcha code given there.
- Enter them correctly and then click on the “Search” button.
- Then, your MHTCET Result will be displayed on your screen. Check that thoroughly.
- After checking, if you want to download the result then click on the “Save & Download” option to download your result in PDF format.
- You are advised to take an extra printout of the same for future references.
Procedure to calculate the score:
In order to declare the rank of the candidates, the authority of the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell uses the normalization procedure. As we have mentioned above, the score will be published in the form of a percentile. The percentile marks will be ranging from 0 to 100. For the candidate who doesn’t know what are percentile marks, we have discussed that in detail also. The percentile marksis the marks that will be given to the candidates on the basis of their performance in the MHTCET entrance examination. The candidate who will top the examination will hold percentile of 100 and the lowest score obtained candidate will get 0 as a percentile. Those candidates who will score in between 0 and 100 will be converted to their appropriate percentile. Also, note that the authority will calculate the percentile up to five decimal places. We are here introducing you to the percentile formula also. It is as follows:
- Percentile score = 100 x (the obtained marks of the candidate in the entrance examination)/ total number of aspirants.
- The rank of the candidate = (100 – the percentile score of the candidate) x 276166/ 100 [The authority uses this formula to calculate the rank of every candidate who qualifies the examination].
In case of securing the same marks in the MHTCET examination by two or more candidates, the authority applies the tie-breaking criteria. We have mentioned all the five rules that the authority will apply consequently to break the tie. The procedure is as follows:
- The candidate who has attempted the least number of incorrect answers in the exam subjects i.e. physics, mathematics/ biology and chemistry will get the first preference.
- In case if the tie remains after applying the above-mentioned rule, the candidate who has attempted the least number of incorrect answers in Biology or Mathematics will get the preference by getting his/her rank higher.
- If the tie still remains then the candidate who has attempted the least number of incorrect answers in Chemistry will be preferred.
- If the tie does not break after applying all the above-mentioned rules then the authority will give preference to the candidate who has scored higher marks in 12th Board examination.
- After applying all the above-mentioned rules, the tie still does persist then the candidate of older age will get the preference.
MH CET 2021 Result statistics:
Every candidate who have appeared in the MH CET 2021 examination must know that the authority of the exam conducting body will also release the MHTCET 2021 result statistics along with the MH CET 2021 result through which you will know the total number of candidates registered for the exam or the total number of test centers, the number of candidates who have appeared the exam or the number of candidates who were absent. To clear the concept, we have given the statistics of MH CET 2019 below. If can check that out if you want. It is as follows:
|1.||Total number of districts||36|
|2.||Total number of test centers||166|
|3.||Total number of days||10|
|4.||Total number of shifts||19|
|5.||Total number of candidates registered||413284|
|6.||Total number of candidates who have appeared||392354|
|7.||Total number of candidates absent||20930|
Procedure to verify the marks:
If any candidate wants to verify his/her marks after checking the MHTCET 2021 result, the candidate can do that. The authority gives the facility to all the candidates who have appeared in the examination. To do so, candidates need to do some simple steps. The procedure is as follows:
First, the candidate needs to write an application within four days after the publication of the MHTCET 2021 result to the Divisional authority. The format of the application is available in the official portal of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. Candidates need to put their application in an unstamped envelope (Self-addressed) along with the bank draft of Rs.1000/- that has to be submitted to verify your secured marks. Send it to the director in the name of the “Director of Education & Research, Mumbai”. After some days, you will get a photocopy of the answer key along with the answer sheet filled by you.
There is not much information released by the MHTCET 2021 exam conductingauthority. They will release the news soon after releasing the MHTCET Result through their official notification. Most probably, the counseling process will be started in the month of December 2021 tentatively in online mode. The candidates who will qualify for the entrance examination by securing the cut-off marks will be permitted to participate in the counseling program. For that, candidates need to register themselves first by paying the counseling fee. The fee has not been declared by the authorities. We will inform you as soon as the authority publishes the information, hence keep visiting our website frequently to get the new. Also, you can visit the official website of the MHTCET i.e. www.mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in.
If any candidate requires to contact the authorities for any query or doubt related to the MHTCET Result then he/she can use the contact details we have provided below. We have included that in the article in order to help the candidates who are in need of this. Contact them in contact hours i.e. 10:00 am to 5:00 pm without any hesitation.
Helpline number: 022-22016153/ 022-22016157/ 022-22016159
Head Office Address: 8th Floor, Excelsior Building, A.K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400
Hope you have found this article helpful. You are provided all the information about the MHTCET Result has been published by the exam conducting authority. If any of you have further doubts or queries then ask that by dropping a comment in the comment section below. We will reply to you shortly. You can share your view also through the comment box. Keep visiting our website for more information and updates as we update you with the latest notification regularly.
Maharashtra CET Results 2021 FAQs
Ans. To download theMHTCET Result, candidates can use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera Mini, Firefox, Mozilla etc.
Ans. Yes, you can send the application of verifying the marks to the director of Education & Research, Mumbai by post or courier or any other offline method along with other required documents.
Ans. The Email Id of the MHTCET is Maharashtra.email@example.com.
Ans. Yes, you can do that by taking admission under management quota or direct admission.